We have a great position for a logistics employee. Want to know more? Read more!
We are looking for logistics employees for the Bodegraven region. The position is 'order picker'.
As an order picker you are responsible for preparing pallets with the ordered goods for shipment.You do this in safe and accurate way so that the order is completely delivered to the customer. When all orders have been collected, you assist your colleagues where necessary with moving pallets on the transport locations.
- You are willing to work in a cooler environment of about 3 degrees, of course we provide (warm) company jacket;
- You speak Dutch and/or English;
- Customer-oriented flexible attitude with a focus on delivering quality in services;
- You have a driven and proactive attitude to work;
- Available full-time, shifts from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM or 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM;
- You have at least one year of work experience in a logistics environment;
- You have experience with a hand scanner;
- You have your own accommodation and transport
- A market-based salary and employment conditions and shift work allowance;
- Working in a small-scale team, within a work environment with a lot of diversity at a dynamic, international logistics service provider;
- Opportunity for education and training;
- Co-financing of transport costs, 0,19e/km
- A prospect of permanent employment.